Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Glade Guard - Basecoat

Since it was my birthday yesterday my time for painting was severely limited. Something I would not dream complaining about. But today I’ve had some spare time to start painting my Glade Guards. 

Must say that I enjoy painting my first Glade Guard from the new edition of models (and by new I mean after 5th edition). Games Workshop seems to have changed the plastic in some way making the paint stick to the surface with greater ease. Also the details are clearer and more fun to paint.

So for my basecoat I’ve used:

Skin - Dwarf Flesh
Bow - Snakebite Leather
Leather - Dark Flesh
Clothes - Catachan Green
Cloak - Dark Angels Green
Arrows - Bleached Bone


Think I will do the basecoat of the rest of the 24 Glade Guards before moving on to details. Mostly because I want to be able to use them for gaming if I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment