Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Preparations for meeting Lizardmen & Warriors of Chaos - The Lonely Wardancer

And Saturday’s tournament VS Lizardmen and Warriors of Chaos, I have decided to use this army…

~ Lord ~
Level 4 Spellweaver (General , Lore of Life – Moonstone of the Hidden Ways, Wand of Wych Elm)

~ Heroes ~
Noble (Battle Standard Bearer - Light Armor, Asyendi's Bane, Hail of Doom Arrow)
Branchwraith (Cluster of Radiants)

~ Core ~
16 x Glade Guards (Musician)
10 x Glade Guards (Musician)
6 x Scouts (A small mobile bunker for my Spellweaver & Battle Standard Bearer)
10 x Dryads
9 x Dryads (Branchwraith join this unit)


~ Special ~
6 x Wardancers (Bladesinger)
8 x Tree Kins (Tree Kin Eldar)

~ Rare ~
1 x Treeman
1 x Treeman
1 x Great Eagle

As you can see I’m planning to field a unit of Wardancers. Yes I know they are horrible overpriced in 8th edition. But I feel that in 2500 points game with a lot of dangerous units they might have a possibility of doing some interesting things. 

Well onto the Wardancers, I have some old models and I decided to paint one for fun. I watered down some colors for the first time with and interesting result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment