Wednesday, December 1, 2010

EBay gets me some nice models and saves me time!

Wanting to take the step to larger battles I decided to browse EBay to see what I could find. I came across a fellow member from Asrai.org selling some of his Wood Elves, so all credit for the painting of these models should go to Greenleaf.

First, a modified Treeman, it is nice to have a bit of variation.


Second, a unit of 10 Glade Guards, I do hate painting them so 10 I don’t have to paint are very welcomed.


Last, nut not least, 6 Tree Kin. They are the new models that I don’t care much for, but I will have a unit of 6 old Treemen as my first Tree Kin unit so once again the variation will be a nice addition to my army.


Will try to use these models as a reference when I’m getting to painting the bases of all my models, They look awesome and I can only imagine what the army would look like if I did that good of a work on the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment