Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Great Eagle & Spellweaver - The Flying Hero & The General

Today I present two new models for your viewing pleasure, one is the mighty Great Eagle, and the second is my leading general and Spellweaver. 

The Great Eagle gave me quite a lot of work; I realized that I don’t really know how an eagle looks. Spent a few hours researching the topic and decided that I would go for a bald eagle look, however I went towards a more brown tone to better suit the army. 


The Spellweaver is very standard, I almost copied the one Games Workshop have on their page, changed the gold to silver; I think silver goes better with elves then gold. Happy with the work I did on it, both Great Eagle and Spellweaver took me a combined time of 4h.


Next up will be a short report on the small tournament that I played the 28th of November, sorry to say I forgot my camera but I will try to make the report vivid so you can all follow the action (=

1 comment: